This garden is situated on 2529 mtr altitude from the sea level. Traveling from Hetauda on Tribhuwan Highway , crossing the places named Bhainse, Chuniya, Lamidanda, Aghor which takes nearly 2 hours by the small vehicles, we can arrive to this garden. The garden is located approx. 90 mtr. downside from Simbhanjyang. This garden is being developed as a picnic spot for Nepalese people and foreigners as well. Some of the attractive points about this garden are as follows:
- Many snow capped peaks and Terai landscapes can be seen from this point.
- This garden will be always snow covered from Poush to Falgun each year when it seems very beautiful and enjoyable to play with snow.
- This place provides cool physical and mental relaxation when other places are getting hotter in summer season.
- Various herbal spices of flora and fauna made this place a sensational area of research for Botanists.
- In mid of the Falgun month, jungle area of this place will be covered by red Lali Gurans, the national flower of Nepal.
- A memorial stone exists here, which consists all human right sections declared in the UN charter.
- Garden management committee is considering for providing infrastructure facilities such as electricity, water, picnic shades.
Let us visit once the friendship garden and feel its real magic !!